Tuesday 27 April 2010

Cluj Teatrul National / Nova Taxi ;)



Last September, end of of summer beginning of autumn I took this panoramic shot of the Romanian National Theater (full-screen here). Contrary to its title it hosts the actually the opera - with the theater being situated in another building. Also on this picture in the middle you can spot the Court of Cluj. These are among of my famous buildings in the city. If you have a close look you'll realize some imperfections which I intentionally left resulting in a more interesting picture.

Cluj Teatru National / Calea Dorobantilor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Amazing shot you´ve got there! I hope m not too pain in the ass or anything, but I´d like to know how you´ve taken such an awesome nightphoto. You´ve usen your own CHDK script? Is it possible that you could maybe even send it to me..? :) I´d love to try take such photos of my home city Helsinki (Finland)

maitoparta007@luukku.com

Post a Comment