Wednesday 26 May 2010

Time to say goodbye... Cluj by night!



After more than 3 years the moment arrived where I have to say goodbye to Cluj as I am currently in the process of relocating to Germany. I had an excellent time here and with this panorama I'd like to say servus Cluj/Klausenburg/Kolosvar and to all the people who made this stay here so enjoyable! The shot was taken from the Feleacu hill - this is usually the first place where you spot the city when you approach the city from the south. In the center you can spot for example the Orthodox church or the Hotel Bellvedere. Unfortunately I messed the settings a little bit up so that not everything is clear in the image - apparently this setting showed the limits of my equipment ;)

One more time... time to say goodbye... perla de pe somes.

Cluj by night!

No comments:

Post a Comment